February 13, 2011

joy of love, 12/28

Oci. Par modrih in trije pari rjavih. Enzo bil zelo vesel, ko opazil, da ima Oliva rjave oci enako kot midva. Je rekel, da se je pridruzila najinemu klubu. Sama cez obe nosecnosti upala, da bi eden od otrok podedoval modre oci po Andyju. Njegove so modre, sive in rumene/rjave okoli zenice. Na koncu tudi od obeh otrok oci niso cisto rjave. Odvisno od svetlobe so temno rjave, svetlo rjave s pritenkom zelene, z obrobo temno sive. Ne razumem se na genetiko toda barva oci obeh otrok me zagotovo spominjajo na mojo mamo.
Eyes. A pair of blue and three pairs of brown. Enzo was very happy when he noticed Olive's eyes turned brown too. He said she has joined his and mine club. Through both pregnancies I was hoping one of the children would end up with Andy's blue eyes. They are blue and grey with a hint of yellow/light brown around the pupil. In the end even kids eyes are not completely brown. It depends on the light. They can be dark brown, light brown with a hint of green and lined with grey. I don't understand genetics but kids color of the eyes remind me of my mom.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your kiddos' eyes are a real pretty brown color. It is kinda odd that they both turned brown, I was always under the impression blue eyes were the dominant color. Genetics! haha

Hunter has my blue eyes, I'm hoping our second born will have Jason's eye color too. He has a real cool green color that changes shade depending on what he is wearing.

Avian said...

Wendy: I am sorry but you are wrong. Blue color of the eyes is not the dominant color, brown is, but that does not mean that two parents with brown eyes cannot have a kid with blue eyes ... genetics it is a lottery :D

Martin