February 21, 2011

joy of love, 19/28 and 20/28

Razlika med tem, ko je Andy doma in ko ga ni. Posode v lijaku ali cista kuhinja. Jaz rada pomivam posode na roko toda s tezavo jih pospravim. Jih raje jemljem ciste iz lijaka ali pomivalnega stroja, ko jih rabim. Vsakic ko jih pospravljam se moram vzpodbujat, da mi bo na koncu vsec. Zaenkrat bi jih se vedno raje imela v lijaku ali pomivalnem stroju.
Difference between Andy being home or not. Dishes in the sink or a clean kitchen. I love washing dishes by hand. But have a hard time putting them away. I like taking them clean from the sink or dishwasher when I need them. Every time I do put them away I have to give myself a pep talk that it is not that bad and I will like it in the end. So far it has not worked. I would still like to leave them in the sink or dishwasher.

No comments: