Oliva je zagotovo nas drugi otrok. Od malega se sama hrani. Mi ji pripravimo vse na kroznik, pladenj in ona sama poje toliko kot zeli in cesar si zeli. Pri Enzu smo bili zagotovo v prvo starsi. Ga se pri enaki starosti hranili in bili previdni. Pri Olivi smo prepricani da ne glede na koliko nereda naredi lahko vedno vse pocistimo. Danes je bila slecena na terasi ker riz zares se prime vsega. In kasneje sem ga celo v plenici nasla. Je pa na nesreco kopija svojega brata glede okusa. Ne mara krompirja in nad cemerkoli se njen brat zmrduje se tudi ona. Je vcasih prav smesno kako se obnasata in kaksne glasove delata pri mizi.
Olive is our second child for sure. She has been feeding herself from the earliest age. We get the meal ready on the plate, place it on her tray and she has a go at it. She eats whatever she pleases and as much as she desires. With Enzo we were first time parents for sure. At the same age we were still spoon feeding him and were very careful. With Olive we let her make as much mess as she wants as we know we can always clean up. Today she got undressed on the deck. Rice sticks to everything. I even found it in her diaper later on. Unfortunately she is a copy of her brother when it comes to trying food. If he sees him making faces she does the same. Sometimes it is hilarious how they are behaving and making noises at the table.
1 comment:
Makes me wonder how different we will be when #2 arrives. I have already thought about things I will change and hope I don't forget to do certain things I did with Hunter. It is funny what "rules" we follow with our first child and "rules" we are willing to break with the kiddos that follow!
Post a Comment