
These pictures were taken in April when I went to take pictures of the professor. In the morning when I left the house everyone was still in pjs. On the way home I was talking with Andy and he told me Enzo thought it should be a yellow day for everyone in the family. Andy got them all dressed. Only when I got home I realized I am already part of their club. Didn't even notice before that I have a yellow sweater or sneakers on.
April was crazy and felt long. At the same time I can't believe we are already in May. It feels like Christmas was just over.
This month we still had some health issues. Enzo got a first good knee accident. He was unlucky and fell on the same wound three times. It will leave a scar for sure. Olive continued with her ear infections, allergies and a rash. I visited a dermatologist. I am lucky to report I am normal and healthy. I tried running in order to get in better shape and have more energy when running around with kids. It only lasted a week as I got a pinched nerve from it. I should get back to it but it seems like I am always short on time or good with coming up with excuses.
This month Enzo showed some more independence and started spending time at grandparents on Sunday afternoons. I either only had Olive with me or they even took her. When I was by myself one afternoon I had no idea what to do with myself. I am always craving the alone time and have million ideas what I could be doing. When I was given the gift of it I had no idea what to do with it. I think I ended up editing lots of pictures.
I was lucky in April when it came to taking pictures. My wish to branch out with it came true. My friend Tammy and I took school pictures at the daycare. I took pictures of the professor at work. I took pictures of the event at work. I took pictures of the birthday party. The more I do it the more I am loving it. I love capturing moments, taking portraits, catching emotions. I am holding my breath and hoping I get to be asked to do more of it.
Andy is the most amazing partner, my better half. This month he worked overtime at the most boring job twice. Once because I asked him to. The pay was unbelievable. Since we have monthly expenses and some wishes to fulfill it will be helpful. I am hoping a little bit he gets to be selfish and spends it on himself. He desperately needs new sunglasses and is putting the purchase of new ones off. As much times as he spend on the road he needs them. Plus he takes a good care of them. I buy the cheapest ones and can throw them on the bottom of my bag or I let kids play with them and break them. This month we have also purchased plane tickets for our summer vacation. Cannot wait for mid July to come.
As for my other hobby, sewing I did my first sitting behind the sewing machine in 2011. I made a sun hat for a birthday present. It was a fun project and have a couple more in the plans.


No comments:
Post a Comment