June 07, 2011

fant/the boy

Zadnje mesece se fant in jaz ne razumeva ravno najboljse. Mislim, da se pozna, da je prisla Oliva in imam mnogo manj casa zanj. Moja vzgoja in kot mama sem slabsa. Sem odlocena, da se bom poboljsala, ker si zelim, da se njemu ne bi bilo potrebno grdo obnasat, da bi imel mojo pozornost. Berem novo knjigo o vzgoji in mislim, da bom veliko pobrala od nje. Knjiga je How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
Dobil je tudi novo frizuro za poletje. Najbolj kratko mozno.
Last few months the boy and I do not get a long the best. I think it is finally showing we have Olive in the family too. I have a lot less time for him. My parenting has gotten worse. I have decided to become better because I don't want him to misbehave in order to get my attention. I am reading a new book on parenting and I think I will be able to learn a lot. The book is How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
He has also gotten a new haircut for the summer. The shortest possible.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I feel the same way with Hunter. I know it has to do with the fact Jarod is here, so I'm trying to be understanding, but he has found my "buttons" and pushes them whenever he gets a chance! Maybe I will look into that book, too! :)

Wendy said...

Thanks for the tips! Jarod does seem to be doing well. He is a very good baby. Sleeps really well. Once we get a good routine worked out all will be well. Hated to miss the BBQ, hopefully the next one all 4 of us will be able to attend! :)