August 27, 2011

four of us 12 times - june 2011

The only picture we took of ourselves this month. June started feeling busy and stressed.
  • Olive had a bad yeast infection. We have earned she does not do well eating acidic foods. Like apple juice, too much pasta sauce.
  • Enzo started two weeks of swimming lessons. He did great. Because of the lessons and an awesome teacher he started being very comfortable in the water. If we would end up having longer summer he would be able to swim on his own.
  • Andy and I celebrated 9 years of wedding bliss. We went out for dinner and to see Hangover 2. We both liked the movie. The restaurant where we ate not so much.
  • My biopsy result for the lump in the breast was negative. Nothing to worry about at all. Ever.
  • We tried to attend Thursday night concerts downtown. Kids had a blast.
  • We hosted a BBQ for Traffic Unit from Andy's work. Almost all of his co-workers and their families attended. For the first time Andy and I made cevapcici for a bigger group of people. They were a hit.
  • We visited my friend Katie and her family for the day. I loved holding her new baby boy Reid. Before the visit we spent a couple of hours at the public pool there. Had a blast and we are hoping to return next year.
  • Annual Royals game with Lucy and Pete. Spent the night with them, made crepes for breakfast. Had a blast at the game. This year we left Olive at home with grandparents and it was the right decision. I had a hard time with it but in the end it was good. We concentrated on Enzo and time with him.
  • I made a first dress for Olive. Black and white jersey striped one. We have already left the dress in Slovenia for Rapa.
  • Participated in the 5K. Pushed Olive in the strolled the whole way. It was hot but in the end it was not so bad. I felt great after it.
  • Found a new recipe for the best chocolate cake. It is called Horseradish Grill's Chocolate Chocolate Cake.




No comments: