- ne morem verjet, da gre prvorojenec zares v solo
- kot mi je nemogoce verjet, da je zares ze tako velik mi je hkrati tako zabavno gledat kako razmislja, kaksna vprasanja postavlja. vceraj ga je zanimalo zakaj imam svojo pisarno in kje se srecujem s studenti. danes kako se razvijejo fotografije.
- oddali solske potrebscine
- srecali obe tovarisici
- srecali nekaj prijateljev
- oce od enega sosolca je anestiziolog, ki mi je dal epiduralno, ko rojevala Enza. zena od anesteziologa je po rodu slovenka. prvi rod v ameriki.
- se 12 dni in solsko leto se zares zacne za nas.
- I am in denial that my first born is already starting school
- it is impossible to think that he is that grown up yet but at the same time it is fun watching his brain work. Lately he has lots of interesting questions. Yesterday he wanted to know why I have an office all to myself and where do I meet with students. Today he wanted to know how photographs are developed.
- turned in school supplies
- met both teachers
- ran into some friends
- father of one of his classmates is anesthesiologist. he administered my epidural when I was in labor with Enzo. His wife is Slovene by heritage. First generation born here.
- only 12 more days and we start the school year
No comments:
Post a Comment