Po vecerji. Premetavanje z daddyjem v zadnji sobi. Izraba zadnje mozne energije in da cas do spanja hitreje mine. V nekem momentu se je Oliva odmaknila in zopet poskusala cevlje. Mislim, da bomo rabili zacet varcevat za kolekcijo njenjih cevjev. Zjutraj, ko se oblacimo ima ze mnenje katere cevlje bo imela obute.
Ta teden bila presenecena nad Enzovim opazovanje. Me je prosil, da mu odgovorim po resnici na vprasanje. Me je vprasal, ce Bozicek zares obstaja. Sem mu odgovorila po resnici in povedala, da zares obstaja. Da zares prinese darila. Ko sem ga vprasala, ce mu je v soli kdo rekel kaj okoli Bozicka, je rekel, da se je njemu zdelo, da verjetno daddy in jaz kupiva darila. Jaz se nisem pripravljena, da bi nehal verjet. Rabimo se par let carobnosti.
After dinner. Wrestling with Daddy in the back room. Trying to waste more of their energy and make it closer to the bed time. At one moment I caught Olive trying on shoes again. We might start saving up for a collection of shoes she is going to acquare some day. She already has a strong opinion on what shoes she wants to wear in the mornings.
This week I was surprised over Enzo's observations. He asked me to answer his questions truthfully. He asked if Santa exists for real. I was honest and told him he does. He brings presents for real. When I asked him if he heard something in school about it. He said he thought that daddy and I buy presents. I am not ready for him to stop believing. We need a couple more years of magic.
2 comments:
I can't believe someone would tell E that Santa doesn't exist! I agree - childhood magic shouldn't be over so soon!
Love,
jayme
Great answers! I hate when someone thinks it is ok to tell your kids what you should tell them! Hope the magic lasts a few more years, too!!
Post a Comment