September 15, 2011

pocutje/feeling

Ni se dobro pocutila in je zjutraj bruhala se predno sem jaz v sluzbi uspela pridt od parkirne garaze do pisarne. Sem vseeno sla pes preko kampusa do sefice in zaprosila za prosti dan, da sva se punce nato doma razvajale. Mislim, da ji samo zajtrk ni odgovarjal, ker je bila odlicnega razpolozenja cez dan. Jutri se vsi vrnemo na polozaje sluzenja dokler se vikend ne zacne.
Ko bile doma spekle vecjo kolicino piskotov, ker jih mora Enzo nest v solo za praznovanje starih starsev.
She didn't feel well and already threw up even before I was able to park the car and walk to the office. I still walked across campus and requested a day off with my boss. In order for girls to be able to stay home and chill out. I think it was only breakfast not agreeing with her as otherwise she was in excellent mood all day. Tomorrow we are all returning to our positions of serving until the weekend starts.
While we were home we made a ton of cookies. Enzo needs to take them to school for celebration of grandparents.

No comments: