May 26, 2012

prvo strizenje/first haircut







Prvo strizenje. Ni bila prevec navdusena toda cel cas je sedela mirno. Ni zelela nobenih kitk toda sem jih prosila za eno, da je vsaj imela lase iz oci. V momentu, ko jo je frizerka pocesala na stran sem vidla 12/13 letno Olivo. Me je kar presunilo kako hitro bo ta cas tu. In glede na magistrski studij razvoja mladostnikov se tega casa ne veselim z Enzom ali njo. :)
First haircut. She was not too excited but sat still. At the end she did not want any braids, but I asked for one too keep hair out of her eyes. At the moment when hairdresser flipped her hair to the side I saw 12/13 year old Olive. I was shocked to realize how quickly the time is going to be here. I am not looking forward to the adolescent time either with Enzo or Olive. Especially because I am learning so much about it in my youth development class. :)

1 comment:

Ciscos said...

She looks so grown-up! What a darling girl!