Ker v vecini sedaj slike objavljam na Instagramu zelo poredko primem kamero v roko. Se manj grem na blog, da bi jih objavila. Poletje bezi z naglico in poskusamo uzivat v vsaki uri. Drugi teden koncujemo plavalni tecaj za Enza. Oliva medtem brodi po otroskem bazenu. Doma se tudi veliko igramo z vodo. Srecujemo se z ljudmi in kuhamo. Sama imam se dva tedna studija in nato pocitnice skoraj do konca avgusta. Z najvecjim veseljem pricakujem svoj dopust.
Zadnja slika Olive ravno ne pase v tole zbirko toda zelo tezko najdem zjutraj oba otroka speca. Zadnje dni ko smo imeli na obisku teto Heather in sestricne Megan in Alysso, sta oba vedno omagala. Z veseljem sem jo poslikala, da se bom lahko zapomnila kako majhna je nekoc bila.
Because I am mostly posting pictures on Instagram I rarely hold my real camera anymore. Even less I post them on the blog. Summer is rushing by and we are trying to enjoy every hour of it. We are finishing second week of Enzo's swimming lessons. Olive plays in the kids pool while we wait. We play with water at home a lot too. We are getting together with people and cook a lot. I have two more weeks of class and then I start my break until almost the end of August. I cannot wait for the break.
Last picture of Olive does not really go with the above ones. But it is so rare to catch them sleeping in the morning. Until aunt Heather came to visit with cousins Megan and Alyssa. Then they both needed extra sleep from playing extra hard. I love this picture and will be able to remember how small she was.



1 comment:
Hurray, only 2 weeks to go! Hope to see you soon!!
Jayme
Post a Comment