August 19, 2012

August 19th






I vanished for a bit. A lot has happened since the last time.

  • We travelled some to visit Andy's family and some of our friends. We visited with my sister, nephew, and my niece.  
  • We purged and reorganized the house. 
  • Enzo started 1st grade.
  • I am starting my classes in 10 days. 
  • I tried my hand at oil painting. 
  • Olive is refusing to be potty trained. She is strong willed. 
  • We are hoping to get some stuff fixed around the house in 2 weeks. 
  • I took pictures of a neighbor's birthday party. I was reminded how fun it is to take pictures with the real camera and not only with the phone.
  • I am hoping to take more pictures with the camera again and post to the blog. 
  • Please think of us next week. Andy's mom is scheduled for another surgery. We are hoping it will be the last and she will come out of it with no trouble.  

No comments: