We have new doors. We needed to replace the door to the back of the house. We use them as our main entrance and exit from the house. They were not holding up as good anymore and it started to show. The door literally fell apart. Today we got our new door. We have decided to go with the whole glass door and we could not be happier. Further changes in the house. Now I wish to be able to get other things done to make the house look great. Not just thrown together. Next, we are waiting on a new bathroom window.
I am looking forward to this weekend. I might just sit by the door and admire it and enjoy the view from it. I am already dreaming of some flower arrangements on a deck to make the whole space more welcoming. Next spring.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:



No comments:
Post a Comment