Last year. January 12, 2010
Eno leto razlike. Zopet zasnezeni toda Enzo je vmes zrastel. Mogoce mi je bilo cetrto leto malo bolj ljubo. Peto leto ima prevec mnenj, se bolj razjezi, ima bolj prav, rad veckrat kaj nazaj odgovori,... Toda hkrati je zaradi tega tudi bolj zanimivo. Zagotovo se moram vsakic vstavit in predno odreagiram se vprasat kako bi mama katera zelim bit odreagirala. Zaenkrat sem se kar zadovoljna s seboj. Ni mi se bilo zal kaksne reakcije v zadnjem casu. Verjetno se bo jutri vse podrlo, ker sem se sedaj malo pohvalila. Eno noc moram se zdrzat. Nato bom starsevstvo delilal z Andyjem za nekaj dni.
One year of a difference. Snowed in again but Enzo grew in between. Maybe I liked the fourth year a bit more. The fifth year has too many opinions, gets mad easily, is right more, likes to talk back,... But because of it is more interesting too. Every time before I react I stop myself and ask how would a mom I want to be react. For now I am still pleased with myself. I have not regretted my reaction in a while. Most likely I will blow it tomorrow as I have just praised myself out loud. There is only one more night to go. Then I will be sharing parenting with Andy for a few days.
Today. January 11, 2011

1 comment:
He is a mini-Andy! Grown a lot in a year too.
Post a Comment