January 20, 2011

sneg/snow

Cez noc nas je zasnezilo. Sem ostala doma, ker pot do sluzbe ni bila vozna. Sredi dneva si skoraj zelela, da bi bila v sluzbi. Bi bilo lazje in bi se pocutila kot na dopustu v primerjavi strezenja skoraj eno letne punce in pet letnega fanta. Vesela, ker navkljub dnevu v hisi smo imeli lepega. Pospravila cunje iz pralnice, skuhala fizolovo juho, Andy je skidal dovoz k hisi (2 uri in pol), se igrala z otrokoma. Jutri cez dan bom v sluzbi, na dopustu in pogresala moja malcka palcka. Trava je vedno bolj zelena na drugi strani ograje.
We got snowed in over night. I stayed home as the road to work was not drivable. In the middle of the day I was wishing to be at work. It would be easier than serving almost a one year old and five year old all day. Happy because despite being stuck in the house we ended up having a nice day. I got to put away all clothes from the laundry room, made beans soup from scratch, Andy shoveled the driveway (2 and a half hours), and played with kids. Tomorrow I will be at work, on vacation and missing my little ones. Grass is always greener on the other side.


1 comment:

kylie said...

the bottom photo of olive and andy is absolutely precious! my favorite of 2011 so far :]
miss you!