January 26, 2011

vecerja/dinner

Razvajanje pri starih starsih. Celodnevno cuvanje Enza. Kitajska za kosilo. Kino. Zame kuhana vecerja. Trenutno odstevam minute do odhoda v posteljo. Danes neznansko utrujena. Strikanje do 23h zvecer in bujenje za Olivo ob polnoci, 2h in 5h zjutraj ne pripomore k spocitemu dnevu. Enzo se ne ve in upam, da bo prijetno presenecen ko mu povem, da greva hkrati spat. Priznam, da se rada stiskam z njim ali njegovo sestro. Ne bo dolgo, ko bosta hotla bit po svoje.
Spoiling by grandparents. Watching Enzo all day. Chinese for lunch. Movies. Cooked dinner for me. Currently I am counting down the minutes until bed time. Very tired. Knitting until 11 pm and getting up with Olive at midnight, 2 am and 5 am does not make for energetic day. Enzo doesn't know yet, but I hope he will be pleasantly surprised when I tell him we will be going to bed together. I love cuddling with him or his sister. It won't be long and they won't want to have much with me anymore.



No comments: