Kot so. Druga naloga je fotografiranje kot so. Mogoce v prevodu tudi kdo so. Bi mi bilo v veselje, ce bi lahko zopet fotografirala Andyja toda ga ni doma. Se bojim, da ko bo prisel domov ne bomo imeli vec na voljo svetlobe. Zatorej nov model. Oliva. Obe fotografije sta mi ljubi in se ne morem odlocit samo za eno. Torej prilagam obe. Predvsem tudi ker kazeta mnoge obraze moje Olive. Mojo resno punco kot tudi navihano.
As they are. Second assignment for photography. Maybe even who they are. I would love to be able to take more pictures of Andy but he is working. I am afraid that by the time he does come home we will no longer have natural light available. I had to go with a new model. I love both photos and could not decide just on one. I have decided to submit both. Because they show many faces of my Olive. My serious girl and my mischievous girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment