February 03, 2011

joy of love, 3/28

Preje in sedaj. Celo dopoldne se ze utrujam kaj naj bi naredila kot projekt. Sem matrala Enza in Olivo. Predvsem tudi katero fotko uporabit da bi jo lahko zopet poskusila. Na zacetku mi je bila naloga kar tezka. Sem ze skoraj samo sebe pregovorila, da mogoce mi pa ni treba vsake naloge naredit in lahko kaksno izpustim. Pa sem vesela, da sem vztrajala ker sedaj vidim razliko v obeh otrocih. Ob priloznosti bi rada tudi kaj podobnega naredila z Andyjem in menoj. Ker se blizajo najini rojstni dnevi se malo vec pogovarjava o starosti in staranju. Fizicno nama ideja ni vsec. Vse ostalo je pa zelo zanimivo za opazovat.
Then and now. All morning I am trying to come up with a good project. I was making Enzo and Olive work hard. I was trying to think which picture to use and try to recreate it. At first I thought of the assignment as being hard. I even tried talking myself out of it. Told myself I don't have to complete every one and it is ok to miss some. I am so happy I didn't as now I can see the difference a year made in both children. At first chance I would like to do something similar with Andy and me too. As our birthdays are approaching we are talking of getting older and aging a bit more. We do not like the physical aspect of it but everything else is lots of fun.

3 comments:

Ashley Rae Trail said...

Oh my goodness, Urska these are the cutest photos ever. I can not believe Olive is getting so big, and I see her alot! Enzo too! He is such a grown up little man! I hope that we do get to see photos of you and Andy then and now. I would like to see you both when you had NO kids...(and tons of time!)
Thanks again for the AWESOME photos!

UL said...

Ashley, thank you so much for leaving the comment. There are times when both of them are driving me crazy but more than that I really do miss them during the day and can't wait to come pick them up at the daycare in the afternoon. I can't wait to see their reaction when they see me. It is true they are both growing up so fast and I want to take advantage of every minute, day,... time with them.

mmjones said...

Love these pics! So sweet.