Kaj imajo obleceno. Zjutraj mi je uspelo it v sluzbo kjer sem cez dan razmisljala kako bom zabelezila nalogo. Ena izmed prvih idej je bila Oliva v plenici. Se mi zdi vredno zabelezit kaj ima v tem obdobju vsak dan obleceno. Poleg rumene imamo se zelene, bele, modre. Peremo jih vsake tri dni. Po enem letu nama delo z njimi se ni odvec. Edina slaba stran plenic iz blaga je, da so mnogo vecje okoli zadnjice kar je vcasih tezje oblect kaksne hlace. Druge ideje so bile se Andyjev telefon, ura in prstan odlozene na mizi v kuhinji vsak vecer pred spanjem, susenje plenic, Enzo v pizami.
What they wear. In the morning I was able to get to work and I was thinking all day about the assignment. One of the first ideas I got was Olive in a diaper. I thought it would be fun to record what she is wearing at this time. Beside the yellow diaper cover we have a green, white and blue ones. We have to wash them every three days. After a year of washing them we are not tired of them yet. The only bad thing about the diapers is that they make her bottom big. Sometimes it is harder to find pants that fit her. Other ideas of taking pictures were Andy's phone, watch, and ring on the kitchen table. Where he leaves them every night before bed. Drying diapers. Enzo in the pjs.
1 comment:
Jason & I are seriously contemplating using cloth diapers for our newest addition this May. I have recently registered for some from Target. I am assuming, after reading this entry, this is what Olive wears? Any suggestions or advice on the matter??
Post a Comment