Brez da bi se Andy in jaz kdajkoli menila kdo bo kaj delal stvari v hisi, so se naloge kar same porazdelile. Cista kuhinja in posode je zagotovo njegova domena. Mi je fino, ker mi po vecerji ni treba pospravit. Ce kuham ali ne, vem da bo on pospravil kuhinjo, posode. Toda kar me malo spravlja ob zivce so odprte omare, ko je ze vse koncal in je ven iz kuhinje. Zares sem hvalezna, ker pospravi kuhinjo toda hkrati me ob zivce spravlja, ker omare ostanejo odprte. Za sliko sem malo pretiravala z vsemi odprtimi toda velikokrat sta vsaj dve ali tri odprte. Najveckrat se oba smejiva, ko veva, da so to samo razlike med nama. Tako kot sva vcasih ze imela dve zobni pasti, ker jih oba drugace stiskava, ker jaz raje pomivam posodo na roke in jih nakopicim ciste v lijak in ne pospravim. Vcasih se ze kar zlivajo po pultu. Ker sem jaz mnogo bolj popustljiva pri vzgoji. Kaj so vase stvari, ki jih ljubite od ljubljenih toda hkrati vas spravljajo ob zivce?
Andy and I never needed to talk about chores around the house. We just took them upon us what we like to do. Clean kitchen and dishes is his domain for sure. I love it as I never have to clean after dinner. It does not matter if I cooked or not. He cleans the kitchen. What drives me crazy about cleaning is that he leaves the cabinet doors open after he is done. I am thankful for him cleaning but I really wish he would finish it and make it look nice all the way. In the picture I exaggerated with leaving a lot more cabinets open, but he would leave a couple open when he is done. Most often we just laugh as we know these are differences between him and I. The same way as we squeeze toothpaste differently. We used to have two in order to avoid the problem. I prefer washing dishes by hand, stacking them in the sink and never putting them away. Sometimes they start spilling over the counter. I am less of a strict parent. What are things that you love to hate about your loved ones?
2 comments:
Nate used to be in charge of cleaning the kitchen before I became a 'stay-at-home' mom. Unfortunately, his idea of cleaning the kitchen was to empty the dishwasher and then refill it. That was it, just those two things. He never wiped down the counters or put other stuff away or cleaned out the sink. Used to drive me crazy!!! :)
Jason leaves cabinet doors open, too! Drives me nuts, because he is constantly mentioning casual "faults" of my own (of course, I have to disagree with him because I really don't have any), but anyway...he cannot deny that he leaves the doors open. haha Why do they do that? Must be a guy thing! haha
Post a Comment