Kaj ljubijo. Nutella je zagotovo nekaj kar cela druzina obozuje. Mogoce otroka in jaz najbolj. Ce bi lahko bi oba jo jedla za vse obroke v dnevu. Vcasih se jaz odtihotapim v kuhinjo in si jo privoscim celo zlico. Dnevi si takrat mnogo boljse obrnejo.
Hrana je zagotovo nekaj o cemur sama veliko razmisljam. Obozujem raziskovat nove recepte, kuhat, poskusat nove stvari,... Rada imam ljudi v hisi za katere kuhamo in jih postrezemo. Obozujem nove kuharice in jih brat skoraj kot romane.
What they love. Nutella is something our whole family loves. Maybe the kids and me the most. Enzo and Olive would love to have it for every meal of the day if they would be allowed. Sometimes I sneak into the kitchen and take a whole spoon of it. Those days turn out to better instantly.
Food is something I think about a lot. I love to look for new recipes, cook and try new things,... I love to have people in the house and spoil them with food. I love new cookbooks and read them like novels.

2 comments:
OMG... URSKA we have to get together to bake some day! I have wanted to become a baker for a great many years, since i was 7 actually!
and i would love to bake more than i do now, but we have no kitchen counter space. we are in the middle of a remodel to add cabinets to the kitchen with none!
I love when you bake for us at school! it is the best part of the day!
OH, I see those bacon wrapped Ritz's Jason was telling me about. He swears I need to get that recipe from you! haha I love reading cooking books, too. I daydream of making new dishes to try, but usually resort to the old stand-bys out of fear the new dishes will go to waste. I love looking at your wonderful masterpieces, too. The only "feed" my desire to want to new recipes!
Post a Comment