Olive: was put on second antibiotic when the first one did not cure her ear infection. She had ENT appointment and two days later she got her ear tubes. She has started walking. She grew two more bottom teeth. Her to nails got painted red for the first time.
Enzo: graduated from preschool. Was playing a lot with a neighbour boy Carter. It was for a short time while Carter's parents were fixing the house to convert to a full time daycare. I am a little sad that we don't get to see Carter anymore as they usually leave the house when we get home from daycare. I am hoping Enzo finds some close friends like that in the neighbourhood. I think he would love the opportunity to have a best friend across the yard or across the street. I want for him to experience playing until dark, knowing the neighbourhood inside out, hanging out at someone else's house and getting in trouble as a group.
Andy: attended a motorcycle training in Kansas City. Rode the motorcycle the whole way there and back. Attended Memorial Service for Police Officers. Participated in a lot of events as part of Honor Guard. Worked over time.
Ursa: was spoiled on Mother's Day. Received a new perfume as a gift. Went for a walk across the bridge, had a picnic on a Capitol lawn. I was diagnosed with Fat Necrosis in a breast. Had a mass removed. Visited friend Katie before she had her baby boy Reid. Was nominated and won an Advisors Shout Out Award. Received a gift card to the bookstore on campus and still do not know what to spend it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment