Zelo pocasi sele dojemam, da imam sestletnika. Vsakic ko vidim stevilko ali ko jo recem me preseneti. Sedaj smo presli od dveh majhnih otrok na enega velikega in se vedno eno malcico. z njegovimi leti se pocutim modrejsa kot da bi se bala, da se staram. Sama nad sabo se pocutim ponosna, da smo prisli ze tako dalec. Da sem sama mnogo bolj izkusena kot stars in odrasla.
Imeli majhno gruco povabljenih. Stregli pizzo in domaco torto. Horseradish Grill's Chocolate Chocolate Cake [link]. Najboljsa torta, ki sem jo kdajkoli naredila in jedla. Mislim, da bo sedaj del nasega stalnega repertoarja. Je iz knjige Chocolate od Nick Malgieri.
Very slowly it is hitting me that I have a six year old. Every time i see the number or when I say the number it surprises me. I went from having two small children to one big one and one small one. More so than being afraid of getting older with him I am feeling wiser. I am proud how far we have come. I am more experienced parent and an adult.
We invited a small group of people. We served pizza and homemade cake. Horseradish Grill's Chocolate Chocolate Cake [link]. The best cake I have ever made and ate. I am pretty sure the recipe will be in constant rotation. From a book Chocolate by Nick Malgieri.




P.S. Now could someone please come do laundry for me and pack us all up. Sometimes I could skip going on vacation just that I would not have to pack.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Enzo! I completely get what you are feeling about having a 6 year old! I find myself slipping up and saying I have a 5 year old, at times! Hunter is quick to correct me though. He'll be 7 in December & I can't believe it! I just find myself in awe of how fast time has flown by!
Have a great vacation!
Post a Comment