July 08, 2011

dan norih frizur/crazy hair day

Dan nore frizure v vrtcu. Vsa leta ima Enzo kratko frizuro in ni moznosti, da bi lahko kaj naredil z svojimi lasmi. Ker je nekako zadnje poletje v vrtcu predno zacne z solo se trudim, da mu pomagam naredit cim lepse spomine. V cetrtek zvecer smo sli po barvo in zjutraj je z lahkoto vstal in se oblekel. Samo zato, ker je vedel, da bo imel cel dan rdece lase. In je bil presrecen. Sva morala tudi Olivo malo pobarvat in nato je barvo tudi delil s prijatelji v vrtcu. Upam, da si bo to za zelo dolgo casa zapomnil.
Crazy hair day at school. All the years Enzo had too short of a haircut to be able to do anything with his hair. Because this is the last summer at the daycare before he starts school I am trying to make his memories the most fun. Thursday night we went and bought the color. He had no trouble getting up this morning and dressing himself. Only because he was going to have red hair all day. He was the happiest. We had to share the color some with Olive too and his friends in school. I hope he will remember this for a very long time.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute! Hunter is the same way with his short haircut, I wouldn't have known what to do for a "crazy hair day" -- but now I do! I love the picture of Olive with her bags, too. Your kids are just so cute. Hope Enzo had a fun day with his crazy hair! :)