July 06, 2011

tih vecer/quiet evening

Miren vecer. Pizza za vecerjo. Bolan fant lahko jedel na kavcu. Kar je velika izjema, ker jemo samo za jedilno mizo. Po vecerji se je ze boljse pocutil, ko sli na sladoled. In zares kdo bi se lahko temu uprl.
Imam zeljo po ustvarjanju samo energije ne. Utrujena in odstevam dneve do naslednjega tedna. Si bom privoscila zjutraj dolgo spanje, popoldne spanje in zvecer hitri odhod v posteljo.
Quiet evening. Pizza for dinner. Sick boy ate his on the couch. Which is a big exception. We only eat at the dinning table. After dinner he felt much better when we went to get some ice cream. And who could resist that.
I am wishing to create but end up without energy in the evenings. I am tired and counting down the days until next week. I will be sleeping in, taking naps in the afternoon and going to bed early.



No comments: