July 30, 2011

deseti dan/tenth day

  • Train ride to Lasko with my parents, niece Izabela and four of us.
  • Our destination was hotel/spa with an inside and outside pool. We swam for few hours.
  • Olive took an almost two hour nap on a lounge chair.
  • Had lunch at the hotel. It was self served and we were able to pick amazing food. Mashed potatoes, pasta, veggies, all kinds of meat, gnocchi, salads. Let me not talk about desserts. I think Andy and I tried every possible cake offered.
  • Took an hour of a train ride back. Enzo was excited about taking a "bullet train". He says it was going so fast that you could not stand on it.
  • On a ride back we found a guy wearing Tigers jersey. I talked to him to find out how he got it and said he bought it himself. He was not very talkative and we do not know if he was in Missouri or someone got it for him. It was still very cool to see a Tiger fan out of the blue.
  • Arriving back to Ljubljana we stopped at McDonalds to make Enzo feel at home. He ate a whole cheeseburger from a Happy Meal.
  • On this trip we lost Enzo's and mine sweatshirts. This is a second sweater of mine I lost this year.
  • In the evening my brother, Andy, Ali, my sister and I met up at the Mexican restaurant. I ate my favorite chipotle peanut sauce. For a main dish I picked chicken coated with the chipotle peanut sauce. I did not get enough of it. I could easily have more right now. It is the best thing ever.
  • After dinner we stopped at another place to have drinks before heading home. The city was full of people even late in the evening.







1 comment:

kylie said...

i'm so excited that you found a guy in a mizzou jersey (and that you were excited about it enough to take a picture)! but that stinks that you lost your sweatshirt- i remember how bummed you were last time :/