December 13, 2011

enajst dni/eleven days





Enajst dni do Bozica. Vsi komaj cakamo in se veselimo jutra, ko se bo razkrilo kako pridni smo bili cez leto. Tudi sama postajam pocasi nestrpna in komaj cakam da se zjutraj vsi zbudimo in otroka odhitita pogledat kaj je pod jelko. Ah, brez potrebe to olepsujem. Tudi sama komaj cakam, da vidim stvari pod jelko. Zato sem danes sprintala in narezala trakove. Zvecer sva z Enzom naredila papirnato verigo, da bomo tudi vizualno lazje odstevali. Zadnja fotka mi je nad vse smesna. Vsakic, ki vidim Enza in Olivo v ozadju se zacnem hahljat.
Eleven days until Christmas. We are all hardly waiting and looking forward to the morning when it will become known how good we were over the year. I am becoming impatient and can hardly wait to see kids run to the Christmas tree. Ah, I have no idea why I am pretending. I can hardly wait to see what will be under the tree. This is why I printed and cut numbered paper strips today. Tonight Enzo and I made a paper chain. To make it easier to see how much longer we have to wait. The last pictures makes me laugh. Every time I see Enzo and Olive in the background I start giggling.

No comments: