January 05, 2012

caj/a tea


  • ker ne pijem vec kave ob vecerih sem sedaj zasvojena z cajem. trenutno pijem planinski caj. drugace najpogosteje kamilicni in v sluzbi metin.
  • boli me grlo, koza, trga po kosteh. mislim, da je gripa okoli vogla.
  • Rada ugotavljam nastavitve na nasem novem racunalniku. Danes uspela nastimat iCloud. Slisis Martin?
  • mame so najboljse. moja se posebno. vem, da se lahko nanjo vedno zanesem za najboljsi nasvet.
  • vedno mislila, da sem punca samo za uhane. pa trenutno nosim uhane, verizico, zapestnice. trenutno iscem nove zapestnice.
  • Because I am no longer drinking coffee in the evenings I am addicted to tea. Currently a Mountain Tea from home. otherwise most popular choice is chamomile at home and mint at work.
  • I have a sore throat, my skin aches as we as my bones hurt. I think a flu is around the corner.
  • I love figuring out settings on our new computer. Today I was able to make iCloud work. Hear that, Martin?
  • Mothers are the best. Mine specially. I know I can always rely on her for the best advice.
  • I always thought I am only an earring girl. Lately I am wearing earrings, a necklace, bracelets. I am currently on the look out for new bracelets.

No comments: