pet stvari/five things

- Obsedena z zapestnicami. Mislim, da tile dve bi bili bozanski. Tako veseli, da nikakor ne bi mogla bit slabe volje. In narejene so v Franciji.
- Jutri naj bi bil sneg. Si zelim, da bi zaspala in se zbudila marca, ko bo prisla pomlad.
- Nasla novo knjigo. Komaj cakam, da jo zvecer zacnem brat. Po temle pisanju grem direkt v posteljo s salco caja. Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller.
- V soli Enzo praznuje 6.5 rojstni dan. Sem mislila, da se bomo praznovanju lahko izognili, ker ima rojstni dan poleti pa imajo v soli resitev za to. Spekla 32 mini kolacev, da jih neseva jutri v solo. Za praznovanje sodelavkinega rojstnega dne spekla tudi marmorni kolac.
- Vceraj je imela Oliva oblecene zabe s srckom na riti. Ko sem jo potrepljala po riti in vprasala kaj ima ona tam mi je odgovorila da prdce.
- I am obsessed with bracelets. I think these two would be amazing. They look so happy I could never be grumpy. Plus they are made in France.
- Tomorrow there should be snow. I am wishing to fall asleep and wake up in March where there would be spring already.
- Found a new book. I can hardly wait to start reading. After this post I am going to bed with a cup of tea. Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller.
- Enzo is celebrating his 6.5 year birthday in school. I thought we would not have to do any celebration since his birthday is in the summer, but they found a solution. I baked 32 cupcakes tonight. Plus a marble cake to celebrate coworkers birthday.
- Yesterday Olive wore tights with a heart on her bottom. I patted her bottom and asked what does she have there. She replied toots are there.
No comments:
Post a Comment