February 08, 2012

fant/the boy


Enzo je zagotovo fant. Vsak teden obisce v soli knjiznico in prinese domov knjigo. Njegovo izbiro prebiramo pred spanjem. Ce me poznate potem veste, da nisem narejena za zivali. Do sedaj sem se prenesla knjigo o kacah, kuscarjih, zelvah, krokodilih, dinozavrih. Danasnja zbirka me je pa potisnila cez rob. Uspela sem prebrat samo prvo stran o vampirjih. Drugo samo odprla in vidla neko golazen in zaprla knjigo. Se je pritozeval in hkrati mu je slo na smeh, ker me je sprovociral. Na sreco zacenja Andy proste dni in bosta lahko skupaj studirala.
Enzo is a boy for sure. Every week he visits school's library and brings home a book. His selection is read before bed every night. If you know me, you know I am not a huge fan of animals. So far I was able to tolerate books on snakes, lizards, turtles, crocodiles, and dinosaurs. But today's selection pushed me over the edge. I was able to read only the first page on vampires. Opened the second one, saw some insects and closed it. Enzo was complaining but at the same time he has a smile on his face. I think he loved seeing my reaction. Luckily Andy is starting his days off and they can read the book together.

No comments: