January 31, 2011

igrace/toys

Bliza se nam snezna nevihta stoletja. :) Zjutraj bila samo dve uri v sluzbi predno se vrnila nazaj domov. Celo univerza, ki se nikoli ne zapre je za danes popoldne in jutri cel dan odpovedala predavanja. Mogoce je Mati Narava vedela, da potrebujem nekaj dodatnih dni prosto. Da do konca operem vse cunje, da se nauzijem otrok, mogoce zjutraj malo dlje pospim. Veselim se dneva. Malo tudi zato, ker sem se vpisala v tecaj Joy of Love [link]. Jutri se zacne.
The snow storm of the century is coming. :) In the morning I only went to work for two hours before I returned home. Even the university closed in the afternoon and will remain closed tomorrow. This happens only about once every ten years. Maybe Mother Nature knows I need a couple extra days off. I need to finish doing the laundry, I need to enjoy the children, maybe sleep in a bit. I am excited about starting the day. A little also because I signed up for Joy of Love [link]. It stars tomorrow.

No comments: