Hvala vsem za lepe zelje. Vsi ste mi zelo polepsali dan.
At 34 years my life is full, interesting, boring, a routine, sometimes I do not wish to be a grown up, I cannot believe I have two children, where is their mom :), that I pay bills, I give advice to people about their life and they listen, I love cooking, food, eating at the restaurants, baking, sleep through the night without being woken up or sleep in the morning, to be in a good physical shape, I love photography, I still have wishes, they are just more expensive, do not wish to earn a masters degree, I hope to get green thumb this year for the yard and flowers, to be active with kids, teach Enzo to ride a bicycle, I still play with toys, legos and draw, that Andy and I would be on the same wave length, that I would get used to his afternoon shift and he would not annoy me or I would not blame him for everything going wrong, to read a few books, to sew, I learned the difference between family, friends, coworkers, how much to share, all media from blogs, FB, twitter and email tire me out sometimes... For this birthday year I wish to relax more, worry less and to trust everything is going to be ok. If not then everything is just meant to be.
March 02, 2011
34 let/34 years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment