September 19, 2011

novi zobi/new teeth

Se nama je pohvalil, da se mu spodnja dva zoba majeta. Bili vsi neznansko navduseni dokler danes zjutraj nisem videla, da ima ze nove na poti. Klicala zobozdravnika in baje je normalno. Da naj pustimo, da bodo prvi zobi sami ven padli. Zaukazala Enzu, da naj maje zobe. V soli, doma med gledanjem tv. Da jih cimprej izgubimo in stalni najdejo mesto. Skoraj mi je malo tudi zal, da ne bo skrbast. Da ne bo prilike za skrbaste fotografije.
He showed us that his bottom two teeth are moving. We were all excited until I saw this morning he has permanent teeth coming in already. Called the dentist and they said it is normal. To leave the baby teeth fall out on its own. I still told Enzo to start moving his teeth with his tounge. While in school, while he is watching tv at home. I hope they fall out fast and the permanent ones find the right spot to settle. I have to say I feel a bit sorry he won't be toothless. I was looking forward to some photo opportunities.

No comments: