February 29, 2012

pet stvari/five things

  • Enzo uspesno oddigral na avdiciji za predstavo Talentov v soli. Za nagrado smo sli zvecer na sladoled.
  • Oliva se vedno smrka in je hripasta. Mislim, da od nocnega vpitja. Ne vem zakaj ne more prespat noci. Spanje je tako dobro.
  • Spremenili smo jutranjo rutino. Zajtrk, oblacenje in nato gledanje TV, ce imamo se kaj casa. Se vedno odhajamo pozno iz hise toda vsaj otroka sta nahranjena.
  • Razmisljam o divjih pomladnih barvah. Vse je neon in ne vem kaj naj si kupim, da bom in.
  • Jutri intervjujam eno gospodicno za moj studij. In sem tako utrujena, da se mi sploh ne da razmisljat kaj jo bom sprasevala.
  • Enzo successfully played at the audition for Talent Show at school. We rewarded him with frozen yogurt after dinner.
  • Olive still has a runny nose and a raspy voice. I think it is from all night screaming. I do not understand why she cannot just sleep through the night. Sleeping is so good.
  • We have changed morning routine. Breakfast, getting dressed and then watching TV if there is time left. We are still late leaving the house but at least both kids are fed.
  • I am thinking of crazy neon colors for this spring. Cannot decide on what I should buy in order to be fashionable.
  • Tomorrow morning I am interviewing a lady for my graduate class. I am so tired I cannot even think of questions to ask her.

No comments: