Zjutraj bila uspesna pri peki Ameriskih palacink. Ponavadi jih vedno zagem toda za danes sem si zadala, da jih uspesno pecem in cel cas gledam. Se nisem premaknila od stedilnika in zares ni nobena prisla ven zazgana. Enzo in Oliva sta se jih napokala in me vedno razveseli, ko oddideta od mize sita.
Vikend je bil uspesen. Pospravljena hisa, raznoseno perilo po hisi, druzenje s sosedami in poslusanje banda v katerem igra soseda, oddana naloga za studij, in koncana trilogija Hunger Games. In verjetno pozabljam omenit kaksne stvari. Vsekakor je bil uspesen in hiter.
In the morning I was successful at making American pancakes. I usually burn them, but decided that this morning I was going to perfect them. I did not move away from the stove and they all came out perfect. Enzo and Olive ate a lot of them and I am always happy when they leave the table with full tummies.
The weekend was successful. Clean house, clean laundry put away, hanging out with neighbors and listening to a band in which one of the neighbors plays, turned in paper for school, and finished Hunger Games trilogy. I am probably forgetting to mention some things. The weekend was for sure successful and quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment